Diary Of An Adhd Mum (eBook)
Learning To Live, Love And Laugh Parenting A Child With Adhd
de Susy O'Hare
Sobre o livro
ADHD is not a death sentence to your family’s health and happiness!
Right now, mums all over the world are in despair, trying to figure out how to parent their different and often challenging child. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones that just don't fit the mould.
I know how it feels to have a child like this. I understand how heavy, overwhelming and confronting it is when you have no idea how to parent them. I know what it's like to receive the dreaded emails and notes from teachers and how it feels to be isolated and embarrassed amongst family, friends and school parents.
My book is taken from my private diary when I was at breaking point in every way possible. Against all the odds and ignoring expert advice, I found a way to save my child and help her thrive in life. I discovered how to step into my intuition and rise as a mother and a woman.
In the Diary of an ADHD Mum, you will learn how to;
• Make peace with your child's differences and discover how to embrace their quirks
• Trust your intuition as a mother, when you’re receiving conflicting advice from experts
• Understand both paths; medical and holistic
• Help your child thrive and discover their hidden talents
• Feel brave, strong and empowered!
Stop living in fear and start learning to live, love & laugh with your child starting today!