Delirium Dives eBook
Stories From The Ski Slopes
de Ivo Moravec
Ebook para wook reader
"A snowflake is the most beautiful form of water"
That is one of the observations of a lifelong skier who:
- Discovered a skiing paradise in the Canadian Rockies
- Experienced a few hard lessons in a snow school
- Survived his first descent of a double black diamond
- Skied with Olympic champion Nancy Greene
- Tried to ski the same track as World Cup racers
- Let his mind win over matter when he broke his ribs skiing
- Became a professional ski instructor at the age when most people retire from their jobs
- Spent a season teaching at the local ski hill
- Tells about it all in this entertaining book, a blend of travel, sport and memoir, written with gusto, humour, and love of skiing.