Counselling Young People (eBook)
A Practitioner Manual
Sobre o livro
This groundbreaking book takes a humanistic approach to counselling young people, establishing humanistic counselling as an evidence-based psychological intervention.
- Therapeutic models for counselling young people
- Assessment and the therapeutic relationship
- Practical skills and strategies for counselling young people
- Ethical and legal issues
- Research and measuring and evaluating outcomes
- Counselling young people in a range of contexts and settings.
Grounded in the BACP’s competencies for working with young people, this text is vital reading for those taking a counselling young people course or broader counselling and psychotherapy course, for qualified counsellors working with this client group, and for trainers.