Broken To Brave (eBook)
Finding Freedom From The Unlived Life
de Teresa Alesch
Sobre o livro
EVERYONE HAS A BATTLE.
You get the one you need...
Choose BRAVE. Choose to be... YOU.
While the chemo dripped, Teresa shivered as she replayed the words, “you have cancer.” A wife, mother, and school principal, her life would irrevocably change in ways more damaging than the chemical toxins pumping into her veins. From a prison cell of vulnerability and with humor and poise, Teresa shares her roller coaster ride from hopeless imprisonment through cancer, loss and depression, self-sabotage, and suicide to courageous freedom from herunlived life.
Broken to Brave challenges you to consider
- your perception of time;
- who surrounds you during change and struggle;
- extending graceâ€¦to yourself;
- your power to choose.
If you or a loved one are chained in a prison of an unlived life, Teresa helps you
- recognize self-destruction warning signs;
- embrace reality and accept your purpose;
- acknowledge your strengths with permission to grow;
- find your keys to start living in the moment without the weight of the past and future.