Berlitz Pocket Guide Bologna (Travel Guide Ebook) (eBook)
Sobre o livro
With an iconic style and a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Bologna - now with a bilingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Bologna, from top tourist attractions like Santo Stefano, Le due Torri, San Luca, Mambo and the Portici, to hidden gems, including Neptune's Fountain, Basilica di San Petronio and Pinacoteca Nazionale, as well as the best places to try its world-famous pasta sauce.
- What to see: comprehensive coverage of the city's attractions, illustrated with striking photography
- What to do: how to make the most of your leisure time, from local entertainment to the best activities and shopping
- History and culture: giving you a deeper understanding of the city's heritage, people and contemporary life
- Practical tips: where to stay, dining out and how to get around: reliable recommendations and expert travel advice
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary on the ground
- Covers: Piazza Maggiore, the University Quarter, around the centre and the Bologna Hills
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.