Be The Bbq Pitmaster (eBook)
A Regional Smoker Cookbook Celebrating America'S Best Barbecue
de Will Budiaman
Sobre o livro
You can pick the protein, switch the sides, and even swap the saucebut when it comes to being a barbecue pitmaster there are three ingredients that you just cant do without: Meat. Smoke. And, most importantly, time.
Barbecue is a pillar of American cookery, steeped in rich tradition and regional variety. And when it comes to celebrating Americas best barbecue, not just any ol cookbook will do.Be the BBQ Pitmaster is your start-to-finish roadmap through it all so you can smoke your way from Kansas Citys Brisket to the Smoked Pork Shoulder of the Carolinas.
Prep time, cook time, serving sizea true barbecue pitmaster leaves nothing to chance. Each recipe inBe the BBQ Pitmaster cookbook provides a complete breakdown of everything you need to know for staying cool while you bring the heat.
- 125+ authentic barbecue recipes deliver the classic smoked barbecue flavor you love alongside creative sides, sauces, and desserts
- Regional barbecue style overviews and must-have barbecue basics
- Smoking recipes that range in difficulty so you canbuild your barbecue skill set
- Cook-off FAQs for upping your game and entering amateur competition
- Insider secrets from top pitmasters to develop your barbecue chops including: Memphiss own Clint Cantwell, editor of Kingsford.com and winner of Travel Channel's "American Grilled and three-time James Beard Best Southwest Chef semifinalist and Top Chef contestant Chef John Tesar