Always The Rebel
de Keith Koffler
Sobre o livro
"By now, everyone in America knows Steve Bannon, the force of nature who has shaped the Trump presidency more than anyone except Trump himself. If you want to know what's behind that force of nature—if you want to know Steve Bannon the man—this is the indispensable book for you." —DAVID HOROWITZ, author ofBig Agenda.
He helped engineer one of the greatest upsets in political history—the election of Donald J. Trump as president of the United States.
And he's far from done.
Now he wants to restore America—its prosperity, its sense of self, and its ability to survive a perilous twenty-first century.
To do that, former Trump White House strategist Steve Bannon intends to transform the Republican Party from a club for establishment flunkies into a populist political force powerful enough to take on America's military, economic, and cultural adversaries.
InBannon: Always the Rebel, veteran White House reporter Keith Koffler—who had hours of exclusive access to Bannon, both during and immediately after his tenure at the White House—offers a penetrating portrait of the man and his ideas.
InBannon, you'll learn:
- How Bannon's core values come from his Catholic faith, his working-class background, and his service in the Navy
- How Bannon's faith helped him stop drinking
- Why Bannon—even as a Harvard Business School grad—was always an outsider
- How he made his money in Hollywood—and then became both a maverick writer, producer, and director of conservative documentaries and the leader of a political movement at Breitbart
- How Bannon plans to remake the GOP as a workers' party that will attract minority voters and become the dominant political force of the twenty-first century
- Why Bannon believes America is a civilization in crisis
Provocative, original, concise,Bannon: Always the Rebel might just change the way you think—not only about Steve Bannon, but about politics and America's future.