Automotive Quality Management Systems A Complete Guide - 2020 Edition (eBook)
Sobre o livro
How does your organization ensure conformance to all customer, statutory & regulatory requirements for all products and processes, including service parts and the already stated that are outsourced? When requirements cannot be applied, and to claim conformity to ISO 9001:2015, how do you determine if your ability or responsibility to ensure conformity of products and services are not affected? What is the purpose of this process? Has your organization determined the external and internal issues that are relevant to your purpose and strategic direction? How do you measure or monitor your processes?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive Quality Management Systems investments work better.
This Automotive Quality Management Systems All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Automotive Quality Management Systems Self-Assessment. Featuring 937 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive Quality Management Systems improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Automotive Quality Management Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Automotive Quality Management Systems and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Automotive Quality Management Systems Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive Quality Management Systems areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Automotive Quality Management Systems self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Automotive Quality Management Systems Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.