A Teacher'S Guide To Excellence In Every Classroom (eBook)
Creating Support Systems For Student Success (Creating Support Systems To Increase Academic Achievement And Maximize Student Success)
de John R. Wink
Sobre o livro
Teachers play a significant role in their students' lives. To support this important work,A Teacher's Guide to Excellence in Every Classroom details how K-12 educators can use the Hierarchy of Instructional Excellence and the Student Excellence Support System to maximize their impact and increase student success. Discover how to build relationships for learning, increase engagement, differentiate instruction, foster student leadership, promote a growth mindset in students, and more.
Use this resource to unlock your students' full potential and increase their academic achievement:
- Study the powerful impact educators have on the lives of their students through influential teaching strategies and building relationships.
- Examine the connections between teacher effectiveness and widespread student excellence.
- Consult schoolwide, team, and individualized support systems and interventions, which strengthen instruction at every level of need and experience.
- Gain numerous strategies for classroom management and pathways toward increasing your effectiveness through the Student Excellence Support System.
- Learn how the authors Hierarchy of Instructional Excellence relates to Abraham Maslows Hierarchy of Needs in order to address specific areas for student improvement and growth, including self-actualization.
About the Authors
Chapter 1: Teachers--Our Most Powerful Resource
Chapter 2: Teaching for Excellence--Learning Resources
Chapter 3: Teaching for Excellence--Classroom Routines and Procedures
Chapter 4: Teaching for Excellence--Relationships for Learning
Chapter 5: Teaching for Excellence--Student Engagement
Chapter 6: Teaching for Excellence--Rigor and Mastery
Chapter 7: Teaching for Excellence--Creative Strategies for Individual Students
Chapter 8: Teaching for Excellence--Student Leadership
References and Resources